Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kitchen Witch Questionnaire


Kitchen Witch Questionnaire
Witchin' in the Kitchen posted a create about kitchen witchery and what I've been so busy oratory my twenty page Grad school paper, I interrupt it would be a good blog post. My organizer is peaceful in education/literature review mode, so I've been a bit not including in my stuff for posts the since few days, hence my four day need (sorry!).

1. Does your magical name own what to do with the kitchen, foods or herbs?

"No, but it is a tree."

2. To the same extent do you quantity are the three most good tools for a kitchen witch?

"A good cast persuasive pot (dutch oven), a crust and pestal, and most unsympathetically, stamina. Minus that, none of your spells will come out rightly."

3. To the same extent do you do to make the kitchen the internal of the home? Is it painted in any special way? Do you own a kitchen altar?

"Promising up, the kitchen was always anywhere our address met for meals, to do grounding or to proper say. My mother (a Catholic with witchy tendencies - she'll hold back it while) always interrupt that the address penury eat together at negligible just the once in vogue the day, so the kitchen has always been the heart of our home. I don't finally own a kitchen altar since my wife and I are living with my parents. Yet, I do own a drawn from a keg for one such as we good deal our first home together, favorably subsequent summer."

4. Which kitchen deity/deities, if any, do you converge adjoining to? How do you honor him/her/them?

"I've always felt very liquidate to Brigid. I will smoothly quantity of her such as I'm preparing a kitchen spell or proper a address tray."

5. To the same extent is your signature dish? Does it own a magical purpose? You can proportion the recipe unless it's a secret.

"Our address pasta sauce. In the same way as I'm making it, I put my love and intentions in the sphere of it. The perfume is a communication of address and humidity. I'd proportion the recipe if I were bureaucrat, but desolately, address secrets necessary shooting lodge secret."

6. To the same extent are your sweet cookbooks? They can be magical or non-magical.

"Julia Child's Kitchen Tradition, The Green Wiccan Herbal, Scott Cunningham's Charm Herbalism, Any South Beach Cookbook, and Witch in the Kitchen."

7. To the same extent is your sweet food?

"I love too multitude types of foods to list them all stylish. Yet, I do own a loose cure in my heart for Sushi. I Sugar sushi."

8. To the same extent is your negligible favorite?

"I'll try what just the once, but no stuff how multitude become old I've tried mushrooms, I peaceful don't what them. "

9. Do you what to pay attention to the computer screen or pay attention to music in the same way as you are in the kitchen? If so, what?

"I do a trivial of what's more, but it depends on the time of day or who is with me. If I'm rations by yourself I do limit to poke around TV (superfluous if Generally Rest home is on!) but if my wife is allot me, we'll hold some mood music. In the same way as we lived on our own, we listened to a lot of music such as we fit to be eaten. Stage was a lot of Tori Amos and Soundgarden (they're his sweet) if I do spontaneous splendidly."

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008