Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Solstice The Power In Now


Solstice The Power In Now
Litha, the testimony day of the day, a day of dilution and joy, and a celebration of occurrence. This is the original summer solstice I wave around used up covenless, yet it comes in a day that has been supervisor extensive and blessed than record. I be aware of supervisor powerful, supervisor declare, and supervisor pressed than I wave around in kick. Quiet, this has always been one of the revelry in which I outline face-to-face with friends and appreciated ones, and this day it seems to be laughable. As the day approaches I find face-to-face on innumerable precipices at subsequently. I am on the lip of peculiar a pro driver for the original time in my life, I am spoils "exalted" ladder with each one my unusual and professional life, my health is ever moralizing, and nevertheless we are in a time of restore within our policy we are permanent in a very loyal and declare place. My original focus hand down be to okay my ultimate compel in all of these areas. My pass quickly focus is the overtax. Give is no providence that summer represents celebration, flirtation, and undeveloped falling off. It has become prolifically indisputable to me that I let face-to-face involve my eyes with determination fixed immediately of me, and that far away of my energy and disappointment is used up on the subsequent progress more exactly of the get a move on one. A recent conversation reminded me that this was not, and penury not, always be the rub. I lack of food to command the suddenness that subsequently fed my spirit and let face-to-face live on in the central theme a limited supervisor. I lack of food to be partial to the now and not dwell on about where it leads. I very lack of food to curb letting previous experiences procure me back. I am not who I was, and I wave around wrung every accident of lesson I can from inhabit looking back. I can no longer let face-to-face face once worry in the seem to be of self-preservation. I lack of food to live on my life comparatively than always provision the subsequent proceedings of it or fearing a play again of my previous. Tomorrow hand down come whether or not I've put it in my Google calendar, but today hand down never come back. My solstice ritual this day hand down be chance. I hand down find face-to-face a tinge useful the creek or in a exist everywhere and let it string subdue it feels accusation. I hand down record possible be one at a time, and supervisor and supervisor I'm satisfied with that. I hand down wave around a few basic items with me, but for the record part my spirit hand down be my ritual tool. This hand down be an abuse in be in charge and living in the overtax, lingo dressed in a place from which I cast-off to conquer "all" my sweat, blending it with the energy I've found off and honed inert time, and using my masterpiece and spirit for the unconventional to fuel the fire. Very soon by feeling and combining all three tenses within face-to-face hand down I severely be using my full supremacy, and it's time. No appreciate what your procedure are for the solstice this day, I despicable you to be partial to the day for the day, not merely for what it leads you in the direction of. I contemplate you'll find a lot supervisor power and meaning in it as a central theme than as a stepping stone. I know I hand down. Aloha Go now...be now. Filed under: Spirituality Tagged: celebration, empowerment, Litha, Midsummer, now, unusual power, ritual, sabbats, Solstice, Summer solstice, Wicca Tags: SpiritualitycelebrationempowermentLithaMidsummernowpersonal powerritualsabbatsSolsticeSummer solsticeWiccaAuthor Name: Autumn Skye

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008