Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Finally Some Fun


Finally Some Fun
I am finally starting to appreciate the magickal life I live. Yes, the personal alchemy has been tough. Yes, some things have been traumatic. Yes, I haven't advanced as a human or a magician as far as I'd have liked to this point but damn this is fun.

At this point, I have a working partner for the HD. I have friends I can go to for advice. I have some really top notch adepts to consult with and I am finally out of my own way. The book is beginning to get worked on again. Not to mention, this blog seems to be working out well. I love to write it, folks are enjoying it and I get to learn from the comments.

I am privileged enough to help out a few folks from my non-blog life that are newer to the path.

Magickally speaking, this is an exciting time for me.

While this sounds like a non-magickal fluffy little post, it really about results. I've never really appreciated all the blessings and good fortune I've had. I've never really enjoyed them. Now, I can. I am not sure if this is the HD bringing joy again or simply who I always was underneath the obsession. At this point, I don't really care. This is fun.

Origin: just-wicca.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008