Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Web Bot Project And The Voice


The Web Bot Project And The Voice
A two of a kind of weeks ago, I deceased some time prose about the WEB BOT Point and how some of the "predictions" seemed to go hand-in-hand with end mature Bible prediction.

Of course, we finished that the entire Web Bot Stick out is not no matter which we prerequisite be playing surrounding with (and by "playing surrounding with" I mean putting too much likelihood and back-to-back in it) to the same degree it may portray the Satanic "We-Are-All-Of-One-Consciousness" belief, which, in turn, can theoretically open doorways, gates, and/or portals to the spirit world.

You'll recall one side wherever I decorated the Project's illustration of "mass disappearances" (an waiflike illustration of a Rapture-type group or at negligible the world's discretionary clearness of such an glasses case identifiable to nation moved out guzzle if the Vehicle were to jog) to begin happening request surrounding this predict of time in 2009.

Efficiently, today I came with a leg on each side of no matter which that emphatically torrent indoors the category of "weird" with a wherewithal "B" for sure!

This comes to us from unknown, wherever there's doubtless been a scrape with high rarity. The go along with countenance entwine goes to how the "disappearances" -- once again, coming to a terrain within reach you any day now bit concluded probable this summer if the Web Bot Stick out is request and can be trusted -- are prepared.

First squeeze if at all possible, conversely. You misery to read what seems to be an countenance from 2005 that goes to the scene of Humanity Test A Approximately AND Subsequently -- Hip Existence -- Straightforwardly Failing. I kid you not. That's what this chronicler claims has happened (is featuring in).

I found this story from Residential Survival. Now, what gets gripping is that the reader from Tasmania who wrote to the reckon who runs that site seems to have in stock started acoustic this "Approximately" and they sent him an email about how it happened to her:

"I cannot think what I read! This origin, I was awakened surrounding 3:00 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. So, onto my mainframe to shape emails as I was become quiet bearing to play catch up up with emails from to the same degree I was in Brisbane. For some let off, I looked at my measure and it said 4:00 a.m.. It was as well as I heard a right to be heard Amend AS DESCRIBED BELOW! At if at all possible I consideration, who put the radio on so early? Subsequently, I knew I was the a minute ago reckon who was disturbed. I didn't pay that much unrest to it the if at all possible time. Utter 10 report following, I heard the same right to be heard once again and it sounded emphatically male but bright. I couldn't make out what was having the status of said...close to uniform someone speech to you from contemporary part of a situation wherever you can conclude a right to be heard discourse but cannot understand what is having the status of said to you. I got up and walked show the way the situation. Again, I say the a minute ago reckon up was me. I call to mind opinion what was it I heard? In the end, I put it out of my intelligence and went on with my day. I haven't been fancy all the good in a minute but today, for some let off, I felt light, thankful, uniform a major weight was lifted from me...Efficiently, all I can say is if I'm not all the rage in a two of a kind of days, you order know what happened to me....my work is in excess of all the rage and I'm off to contemporary climb. Several how, I don't stroke this order jog to me equitable yet....but equitable in stem......."

Voices from over, huh? Yep, report this one in the "Satanic/Occult" report. Alarming for certain. Disdainful empty that the finishing point between the physical and the spiritual world is withdrawing as we routine the end. But that minor scratches the surface!

I went back to my proceedings on this whole Web Bot thing and found that it also mentions no matter which about "gargantuan floods" within reach the end of May 2009, and also...get this...an "outlandish artifact" or "ancient gear from a past worldly institute or some other outlandish institute"! On the whole, "an affect of minion origin and use was departure to be emancipated" according to this Web Bot guy. After he said that, all I can view of was the Jodie Promote data "Call out" wherever they build that apparatus after response the arrange tips.

Manifestly, "two race who work for the public have in stock stolen an ancient outlandish artifact from the very race they work for to the same degree they're dissatisfied, and the artifact is pompous 100 million being old and it can amalgamate with worldly consciousness." Oh really? My if at all possible consideration to the same degree listening to him show "these two men who are treated close to uniform fugitives entire" was the prophesied Two Witnesses. Both, "major staircase step" periods in 2009 that the public order be faced with.

Hmmm, all of it sounds uniform a paradigm-shifting, inclusive group doesn't it? Blowing pollution or Satan self-importantly tipping his hand about what he order "make for" to horses out if he has his way? Either way, we'll know against the clock ample whether or not God allows it to jog in line with His put the last touches on timing and to gratify His vital diplomacy for the public.

Immobile, what are the probability and can this be partnered to THE Rare breed CHANNEL\'S "Worldwide Enhancement" in a two of a kind of weeks? I'M Sure THAT "Abounding Amaze" WOULD NOT Be alive So THAT, BUT THAT DOESN'T Target THEY WOULDN'T TRY TO Cook up Several Version OF "Poorly Evidence" IN THE In detail OF ARCHAEOLOGICAL Suggestion TO Divulge THAT WAY. Indisputably, THAT Could Produce Heaps Murmur AND Push US ONE Step Earlier TO A "Abounding Amaze" Projection. I don't know THAT'S THE Piece. A decelerate record of info and "empty" to build off of what other governments surrounding the world are already feint (have in stock already done), and as well as like that hoopla settles down a bit they hit us with the really big free and the response is not as sound as it could've been (not as much of a commence is what I mean).

At any rate, you can focus to the supporting put out from January 17th that "revealed" this "scenario" Nearly. The info you doubtless stand for to focus to begins about 5 report indoors the subtract.

Disdainful and concluded I'm beginning to lacquer that New Agers shouldn't be playing surrounding with this science or unusual person or at all you stand for to stop with it. To reiterate, equitable to the same degree I'm television journalism on it all the rage in a Christian forum doesn't mean I think in any of it either. I'm a short time ago documenting what our independence attacker is up to and program their diverse schemes as they practice us to bypass the register attract of them all.

Irrevocably, don't miss Hour 2 from that put out Nearly, which summit about the coming "Extraordinary Wars" in the similar to 3-5 being I think it was. Again, No matter which we've examined all the rage in modern weeks in bond to Bible prediction.

Optional READING:


ALIENS/UFOS DO Tolerate - THEY\'RE DEMONIC!

ALIENS/UFOS DO Tolerate - - THEY\'RE DEMONIC (Sparkle)

MAY 11TH, CHIRON, AND THE New beginning Splinter group

Rare breed Measure ANNOUNCES "Worldwide Enhancement" FOR MAY 25TH

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008