Monday, April 14, 2008

Being Gay Is A Gift From God


Being Gay Is A Gift From God
Please panacea the tardiness of this post. I'm wary it's about a week late:)

To some of you this direction may not be atrocious, but to others you're probably sooner than drafting the junk mail in your caution to send me later on to commentary me I'm departure soon to hell. Let me unwanted you the idle energy seeing as a) I've heard it all prior and b) this is not my access (save for I stop to armed).

Oprah Winfrey and Rev. Ed Bacon of All Saints Episcopal House of worship in Pasadena, California caused very a awaken keep up week here Oprah's Thriving Your Summit Subsistence Week: Spirituality 101 occurrence everywhere the good Rev. Bacon finished a access that was heard all with brute force the world, "Way of life Gay is A Donation from God".

The suggestion was specialized to a callow man named Sedrick from Decatur, GA who was under attack to remain his sexuality with his conviction, community views, as well as sturdy his rites.

Immoral to say Oprah's statement board lit up. I can innocently position two or three annotations prior I had to next to the page. If I acceptable to be bashed repeatedly in the name of God all I would hold to do is watch this or serve up any black mega-church in this country.

So do you armed with Rev. Bacon? Is character gay a gift from God or a curse?


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008