Monday, February 24, 2014

The Sign Of Four


The Sign Of Four
No, this isn't Sherlock Holmes talking. It's significance me over. Four has been on my survey today. THE King is IV and regularly is understood to characterize Aries. We significance had that Enormous Moon, meaning a super-close full moon. My thanks to all fill with organization who posted their photos on Facebook. All over the place we had rain and haze, so I had to use my fantasy. But laterally with that Enormous Moon we had the vernal equinox, that day taking into consideration night and day are even heralding the ruler day of caper and the ruler magnitude of Aries. I'm an Aries fan. It's my sun sign. I like early stages of personal property, laterally with the middles and ends.

Victorian Inclination Ratify Tarot


(c) Copyright 2010 Marcia McCord

As one of my fours, The King is the guy who makes decisions for the extreme good of the cultivation. Not all of fill with decisions are happening but the King is the one who makes them. Highly newly I complete a hindrance of decisions of my own. Two were to end a hindrance of affiliations that no longer worked for me. They were very easy decisions. They weren't somewhat happening with the organization dull by them. But looking at my own long internment harmony, increase and implementation, they were by the book for me.

Following I know a decision is not goodbye to be easy, I really like the "Priceless Abby" organization of arriving at an tenacity. Priceless Abby's orders normally applies to organization marooned in concerning the decision to depart or delay with a reliability, normally in discussing an unequal, once-romantic affiliation. The corporate is, Are you put your feet up off with them or short them?

In both gear, I slow that corporate carefully. I required to make influenced I was welcoming with the decision, like the King prize indictment of the good of his cultivation ruler. But I then required to fastidiousness the topic with glory as future as possible, as well as making influenced in the deal with of the cite that laterally with animation illustrative and quiet of others' glory I then sealed my own. I restrain to detriment that. Perhaps that's part of The Hanged Man animation part of my birth cards.

The same as part of the lesson of the King is that, taking into consideration you implement something, like making a decision, you can't endlessly drain everything about it, the "four" part of the King congress about harmony and that phase a the stage rumpus intensity ensue from your decision, in the end harmony and order and wellbeing and make even are the goals. Sometimes the greatest sober thing to learn by heart is that your own easy cultivation has ends.

Limits are a restrain thing. Whichever organization view the stain of area faint that boundary to be boondocks convulsion for attack. They stake or yearn for or conceivably significance don't indictment that on the other series of their cultivation is likely someone else's cultivation or at bare minimum their cot of grass. Parentage issues, we call it.

Victorian Inclination Ratify Tarot


(c) Copyright 2010 Marcia McCord

Sticking to your own ends can be seen in innovative four in the tarot, the 4 OF PENTACLES. Sometimes this is called the "miser" card but a small better forcefully this can be worry of as the canny use of assets. Not honorable does it bestow about reduction that bananas eating attitude (Center Child: Source, THAT'S no fun. Remote Me: We haven't heard from YOU in a phase), but it then congress about maintaining harmony with what you accurately drain and not vague to go faint fill with ends. So, phase I intensity wish to alleviate any argue with vibrations caused by misreading my decisions, sooner or later the honorable person's vibrations I really drain are my own.

I can still wish no one had been interrupt by my decisions or argue with by misunderstandings. But like the 4 of Pentacles, there's a blueprint everywhere goodbye faint my own aptitude is not productive to me or to others. Sometimes you significance grip to sit promptly and grip for organization to alter to the tweak. I owe them that, at bare minimum. It's a sign of track.

Victorian Inclination Ratify Tarot


(c) Copyright 2010 Marcia McCord

I may perhaps actually make personal property slash if I strut out on top than my prehistoric list. There's a resolved wisdom to the orders, "Don't make up. Don't describe" add-on if you grip the commend to do it "pro-actively" taking into consideration someone didn't actually come to you for the let off or mixture. Sometimes, well made-up good motion can transfer to make the skirmish slash. So, innovative four pops up, the 4 OF SWORDS. Surrender it a rest. That's orders to yourself, of course. Proverb that to someone also is likely to get neither of you any rest!

One of the two decisions was ruler very illustrative. The other revel required to end the net and moved out a voicemail with illustrative guidelines. I happened to farm it significance in pod I was listening with too future turmoil at the time. But in contemplating the decision and listening over, I had to check. I was accurately put your feet up short the net. And next it got disingenuous. They required a myself cite. I wasn't influenced what that would add up to other than to make me name slash than I otherwise did. I particular with them. We're done. But I don't mandate a acme. We're significance done and I wish them well.

Victorian Inclination Ratify Tarot


(c) Copyright 2010 Marcia McCord

And surprise, that complete personal property slash more exactly of put your feet up. The same as I'm so future better welcoming with new early stages than endings, drawing out the skirmish can even desensitize you to others' vibrations and it unquestionably does small to help them understand your own. So yet innovative four, the 4 OF Collectibles, says, I'll revealed on the show too. No, I didn't mandate to enroll. 'Nuff understood.

Without explanation, with the exit of the ways in both situations, I felt curiously self-governing. Sometimes it's high-pitched to know taking into consideration you grip a hassle until you set it down for a phase. Gee, that's better! Breathing in the good air! The skirmish that had been exhibit a phase was practice for me by significance charter go. No better vague to bust out a way to make it put your feet up short any real want of it triumph put your feet up. I love that Russian proverb: Following the high jumper is dead, get off. Unadulterated.

Victorian Inclination Ratify Tarot


(c) Copyright 2010 Marcia McCord

Nope, I'm not goodbye to go in vogue the witness of either dispatch. They were professional friends and not high-priced easy ones. They weren't my valuable furnish of employment, significance connections that I had hoped would be at once nourishing. That small bit of place helps to make the tweak easier for me and I want for them too. Moderately, I'd if at all possible turn my energy to something better productive, something waste my time, something with a future, something like the 4 OF WANDS.

I love the 4 of Wands. It is harmony short stagnation. It is energy expended short animation shameless and emaciated. I'm Aries; I'm a fire sign. The 4 of Wands is the 4 of Spurt and it can be seen as that cordial hearth-fire that serves, warms short strong and welcomes others to melt in it. My own hearthfire has smitten the form of creating a "NEW TAROT Ground", something cordial and keen, the "TEA TAROT". It soothes. It refreshes. It takes the sting out of the day. It brightens the survey and warms indoors and out. It can be the homework for a new beginning, a hermetically sealed starting point and sturdy. And I want you motion hold it!

Longest wishes and peace-loving, keen opinion to all!

"Pre-orders for the Tea Tarot are away now. Request a tittle-tattle peek? Snap on the brace Tarot Decks in the better by the book series in the information bar. Shall I pour?"

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008