Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Wizardess Goes Spooky Ode To The Undead


The Wizardess Goes Spooky Ode To The Undead
Bright and breezy October Everyone!Here's extra Belief to Spooky Monday

The Wizardess goes Spooky...

Ode to the Undead..

Ode to the Immortals..

To The Un-invited ballet company


Backdrop with garlic.... and a crucifix....

The accomplishment begins..Concerning the frail and The Immortals..

who shall fit in their end?

who shall fit in their demise?

or fit in a New Lifeless Beginning?

who shall wait the at the same height of no Rebuild..

...and

T r a n s f o r m..

dressed in the Darkening of Blessing

and become from an Otherworldy World..

The accomplishment was fleeting...

I Became one of the Undead


Now I keep in check the unblemished notation for my life..

I mean..all my lives...and lifetimes as an Timeless...

Pinpoint of a Wizardess*

Thankyou for combination me for extra SPOOKY MONDAYVisit or PlayWendy's Adventures in Wonderlandhttp://candydelane.typepad.com/curiosities/

Abide a Spooky day... Thankyou Wendy for hosting this zealous clash each week..you are awesome!

In the same way..Theresa from Msartists Varied media hall has a event sign up up for Autumn/Halloween Themes.. Visithttp://msartisttheresahuse.blogspot.com/*

THANKYOU


Thankyou anybody for all your recent visits and punish annotations, smart awards...and all ancestors who visited the Practical Magical Blog Common post*It was remarkable government New Souls..and I am at a standstill visiting you all..I apreciate all your tremendous annotations..and spells for releasing me from the Mirror! yay..it workedYou are all fabulous!Thankyou for Demarcation your Magical with me..and satisfying all new followersI'd love to run after and see your punish blogs..(some of you I cannot find links to)..if you'd be keen on to split them send me a note!

Bye for nowBlessings and Sparkles...victoria~


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008