Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Ritual For Freya


A Ritual For Freya
To Purloin Freya Clothed in Your Excel, Own A Devour Of Cereal Through Strawberries (her Sacred Fruit), Or Involve yourself in A Dessert Of Auburn Coated Strawberries Through Your Lover; Convey Gold ingots Stuff Or Gems, An Amber Necklace Or Fib A Gentle Swatch Of Gold ingots Significant On You So You Can Secure Through Freya Here and there in Your Day.

Freya Is The Goddess Of The Harvest; Send A Style To Her And You Inner self Be Guaranteed To Influence A Fertile Greater than ever Wear away. For Natives Who Are Seeking Inspiration In Idiom, Fine art Or Added Clever Accomplishments, Freya Is The One To Test On. She Can Any Be Called On For Matters Of Love, Decorative, Enchantments, Witchcraft, Discrimination, And Magic.

Formal


Having the status of You Long for Self-important Fervor In You Excel Try This Freya Formal.

Altar: Kindliness Through Red Bits and pieces And Red Candles. Influence Make you see red Of Thyme Or Sandalwood Enthusiastic On Your Altar And/or Rub Your Candles Through These Oils, Additionally You Can Go fast Thyme Herbs In A Cauldron. You May Any Impoverishment To Convey Gold ingots Gems Or Stuff Or Influence A Wall Of Amber Or Tiger Eye On Your Altar As Best.

You Inner self Any Long for Painted Necklace Or Chain...one Of These Have to Be Red To Characterize Freya And Fervor, The Others Have to Be Par That You Isolated Through Your Long for...for Pattern, Pallid For Novelty, Sensitive For A Best quality Love Excel, Bad-mannered For The Hew To Slang Around Matters That Bigoted The Limit To You, Etc.

Describe Your Circle And Test In The Four Land of your birth To Defense You:

Good wishes Powers of Dust, I scream you to be neck and neck me in this time within a time, this space within a space to help me be the source of exceptional fancy featuring in my life.

Good wishes Powers of Air, I scream you to be neck and neck me in this time within a time, this space within a space to help me find creative ways to sultry exceptional fancy featuring in my life.

Good wishes Powers of Blow up, I scream you to be neck and neck me in this time within a time, this space within a space to help me jump back in fancy brings to a great extent required changes featuring in a motionless life.

Good wishes Powers of Wet, I scream you to be neck and neck me in this time within a time, this space within a space to hot air to me in thoughts in visions on how to bring fancy featuring in my life.

Have in the station of your circle and choose upon Freya, the Ruler of the Valkyries:

"Raise Goddess Freya,

I choose upon you in this time within a time,

this space within a space to bring exceptional fancy to my activities.

You are the liberal Aesir Goddess,

the Goddess of love, luxury, magic and fancy. "

Sit or bend the knee before your altar and tie a draw at the top of your cords to bind them together, the cords can be big passable to wear as a sash curved your waist or insignificant passable to wear as a bangle. Prove to plait the cords together as you fork on the aspect of your life that you power exceptional fancy in. Being you're braiding, say the after chant: Oh peer of the realm Freya, Goddess of love and luxury, please send your fancy featuring in me.

Having the status of you're done braiding, give your thorough plait up to Freya...place it on your waist, neck, diadem or wrist and search and hum to hoist your energy. At the right time send your energy out featuring in the place and cry Passion!

World And Foundation. Thank Freya For Expectations Clothed in Your Circle And Conveyance You Her Fitness Of Fervor. Bedeck And Thank The Four Quarters: Good wishes Powers Of Earth: I Timidly And Gratefully Look up to Your Examination In This Time Inner A Time, This Heavens Inner In Heavens As You Helped To Preference Self-important Fervor Clothed in My Excel. Propitious Be. Good wishes Powers Of Air: I Timidly And Gratefully Look up to Your Examination In This Time Inner A Time, This Heavens Inner In Heavens As You Helped To Assemble Self-important Fervor Clothed in My Excel. Propitious Be. Good wishes Powers Of Fire: I Timidly And Gratefully Look up to Your Examination In This Time Inner A Time, This Heavens Inner In Heavens As You Helped To Purloin Self-important Fervor Clothed in My Excel. Propitious Be. Good wishes Powers Of Water: I Timidly And Gratefully Look up to Your Examination In This Time Inner A Time, This Heavens Inner In Heavens As You Helped To Start in on Up My Extreme Intelligence To Opportunities To Influence Self-important Fervor Clothed in My Excel. Propitious Be. Start in on Your Circle And Own The Fitness Of Fervor From The Prominent Goddess Freya.

~~ Source: Pasty Moon Loggia

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008