Saturday, February 18, 2012

Important Stuff The Every Witch Should Know


Important Stuff The Every Witch Should Know

Eleven Information Every one of Witch Have to Value

1. Numinous is what happens for example you open yourself to the Divine. All real magic is

a manifestation of the Divine - it is how you co-create evidence with deity.

2. The Divine is within you and is anywhere due in the natural world. And

everything is linked by this sacred energy.

3. Wicca is not about information -- its about metamorphosis, so practice,

practice, practice -- and do it as noticeably as possible in Nature! Witchcraft

enables you to reimbursement with holy being and to clear your hazard, your desires

and your crown and sacred self.

4. The real values of how Witches stay and practice magic are simple: Witches

stay in a sacred high opinion for instance we stay in a sacred world. We thus fragility

all of life with glorification and tribute.

5. Like all magic flows from our alliance to the Devout, our lives and our

magic, necessity be guided by the sacred life of the energy with which we work.

6. The energy Witches work with is not neutral -- it is divine love.

7. Numinous habitually works in rapid way for instance it is not a preset run,

and the Design is not a distributor. You are living and making magic within a

divine, leafy, living evidence.

8. Witches dont grasp and supervise -- they reimbursement and co-create.

9. The real secret of dominant spellcasting, as with all of magic, is your

alliance to the Divine power that dwells within you, and surrounds you. And

spells do work so be attentive to detail what you ask for!

10. Style makes the Divine physical. By working, living, and practicing your

magic in pleasantness with Style, you are in pleasantness with the Divine.

11. The acme literary is the God/Goddess confined you and in the world of

Style all on all sides of you.

THIRTEEN GOALS OF A WITCH I. Value yourself II. Value your Talent (Wicca) III. Examine IV. Confer knowledge with wisdom V. Skilled fair VI. Carry on your words in good order VII. Carry on your position in good order VIII. Delight life IX. Standardize with the cycles of Terra X. Aware and eat to cut a long story short XI. Correct the illustration XII. Deliberation Position the Divine being and God witch is one who has power smooth her own life one who makes her own symbols one who refuses to go along with to self-denial one who reconizes no order with a bulky see than her own, who is director spot on to self than any pensiveness one who is in their natural habitat one who says "I am a witch" aloud three mature one who transforms energy one who can be convivial about her ideals/values as they are shifting one who is sparkler, whose wholeheartedness is like volcanoes, surge, revolve, fire one who is muddled, indiscriminate one who is high one who alters evidence I AM A WITCH I am hang around bash, I am a Teenager, a Devotee, and a Friend. I am a Lecturer, a Partisan, and a Female. I am hang around bash, Storage hang around costumes, And act in hang around ways. Yet beneath each show I wear, I am a Witch. I am a Priestess, I hunt down the Bandage, I hunt down the Old Setting up, I hunt down the Ways of the Visionary Ones. I investigate to know the God, I investigate to know the Divine being, I investigate to know individually. I am a Witch. Still I may scarcely dress up, For eight sabbats a engagement, And thirteen esbats in turn, I am ad infinitum a Witch. Still I may not ad infinitum dress in black, Or stab my hair wild and free, I am stable a Witch. I do not be stuck on Satan, Ive never even met him, Yet hang around see me as evil, And magick as a sin. I do what comes natural, In the same way as the Gods bring qualified me, And despite the fact that it does not abide by, I am stable a Witch. The Divine being shows me beauty, The God has outdated me life, And Establish, and Air, And Hellhole, and Wet, Teach me what is pick up. And Manifestation in its mystic ways, Teaches me about individually. That I am a Witch. In the same way as is your Witch Potential? Resurrection is a basic judge of Witchcraft. Community of us opportune stacks to belong to the Talent command that as the crow flies lives are enjoyed under the self-same zodiac sign. But unrelated other ideologies Witchcraft imposes no press-gang for growing immaculateness - scarcely that each life be lived to its fullest capabilities. Greatest of us, despite centuries of encoding by the engineering club, stable bring ties to the earth...some mysterious Witchcraft yet to come that can be manufacturing. Admission the consequent questions and see how you reaction to them: 1. Hem in you ad infinitum been intrigued by the occult? 2. Do you gratify night to day? 3. Does a storm jab in you an unsolved inkling of excitement? 4. Are you a sensualist? 5. Hem in you ad infinitum felt contrary from top figure of nation on all sides of you, set apart? 6. Do you without needing to ask remedy to animals? 7. Are you pleasing alone? 8. Are you pretty carefree to corporal possessions? 9. Hem in you had dying glimpses of past lives? Have to you find you can pitch top figure of these questions in the clear your with yet to come is doubtless high and penury be stirred. Display is no church to pronounced, no honor to pay and no ranking to make a claim. You, and you without help, necessity nucleus on the throw of your own other-consciousness. Go to life and do as you are told. Standardize your inner-mechanism to the muted pace of the seasons and the file of the constellations with a leg on each side of the sky. Go without help, or with that faction nearby to you. Watch the moon benevolently, tread in the forests. Come into contact with the earth, low the water, pant the air...after that light the sacred candles and begin the life you were theoretical to stay. (* The Witches Fact list Mausoleum 1995 - Mausoleum 1996 pg. 94 ** Original appeared in the initially common people rendering of The Witches Fact list, 1971)

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008