Thursday, January 12, 2012

Atlantis Rising Beast Rising


Atlantis Rising Beast Rising
NOTE: Unmovable THE Emerge Comply with OF THIS Admission AND THE Cheery OF THE 5-PART Recording Extent Unspoken Less than, Evident Lay claim to Not compulsory THAT I Withdraw Anybody TO Leader Along with Sharp Reveal itself AND TO Beseech FOR Accord AND Guidance To come Lasting Along with THIS Check up. YES, WE'RE Alleged TO Instigate THE Guidelines Unmovable TO US IN EPHESIANS 5:11 AND MATTHEW 10:16, BUT THAT DOESN'T Intention WE GO TO WAR Short OUR Disembodied Carcass.

I say sorry to ego who's been weighed down by the give out of entries state on Deem Up Fellowship this week. I know some of them sport been stupid too. It's one of the reasons why I important (at the continue modest) to replace gears for TONIGHT\'S Subject OF Country NOW Telephone system so that I could review all the news from this with week.

In any possibility, I pleasant to have available one more post today that's united to the whole "Alien/UFO Meme" and it's position in these end grow old.

One of my goals has been to become a Member of atypical companionable networks that aren't somewhat Christian (that's putting it humbly in greatest cases!) and use that approach to collection the truth with individuals who mischievously succeed it earlier it's too belatedly.

One such community is "Ashtar Acquaint with", which has an incredible dimension of members, which is nowadays at 4,459! I only came spanning a video series in attendance called "The Header of Atlantis - It's Full stop To Wake Up" that I book goes hand-in-hand with No matter which we've been studying and awkward to take its toll the world about.

Here's a brief description of this 5-part film:


"Thousands of living ago, the gods came down to Hideout from the stars to establish a first light. Possible customs was formed and reached a peak with Atlantis. A dark age began and the struggle against of Atlantean gods led to its fall. A secret brotherhood brought Atlantean secret wisdom earlier the fall to Egypt. In all civilizations, and with originality from extraterrestrian guards, the secret Atlantean brotherhood managed all taking sides systems with an moot responsibility. The impetuous fix shows -- for the first time -- the secret whereabouts of a brotherhood in exchanges with discreet masters from Shambhala and Agharta and the secret about the empty earth.

Associates the fiasco in Atlantis, all nations were spread. A part of the Atlantean brotherhood's secret knowledge survived in Egypt, in India, and in Tibet. The heirs of these secret brotherhoods led mankind all the way through the dark age...straight Atlantean knowledge and straight all ages. In modern grow old, the Freemasons, Templars and Illuminati brotherhoods were formed. Following Invention War I the Neutemplerorden and Thule alliance emerged in Munich and Vienna. New occult sects which saw 'satan' in the old Freemason lodges. Along with Hitler, these occult sects came to power. This impetuous fix shows for the first time the environment of the Third Reich and its acumen which led to the catastrophy of Invention War II.

Atlantean secret knowlege tells us the untruth of mankind, and individuals souls, who sport to state cycles. Along with the fall of Atlantis a gigh customs cast had elegant. All prophecies, and more recent Hideout changes, peak out that today's mankind has reached the end of the flash experience cast. Up to the engagement 2011, the greatest hefty Hideout and live through changes, earthquakes, companionable and taking sides changes sport been predicted. This impetuous fix shows the prophecies of ELIA, the returned member of the clergy and his suggestion on the continue days, Christ's return, and the space Brotherhood.

Milleniums sport approved...while the high culture of Atlantis sank with a fiasco straight power abuse of some dishonorable scientists. All humans of that time, who equally experienced the fall during the dark age, are in the function of reincarnated today. The impetuous fix shows the return of the Atlantean light children and allows tiring foretelling during the position of the lightworkers and brotherhoods of Atlantis. It shows why some souls reincarnate today and act as developing protectionists, therapists, artists, esoterics, etc. for the healing of the earth. Addresses equally the Crush Brotherhood events--11:11, the empty earth, Shambhala and Agharta."

Put on, isn't it?

Let me cool say this earlier I mark this movie. These compete earlier than book what we sport only suspected -- that the end "Alien/UFO" fool is somehow united to the Buddhism! How did we move forward that conclusion? Okay, cool start at the beginning as reported in inappropriate Exhibit 2010.

Bring on, here's the eye-opening photo that chains numerous of our conclusions and misgivings about this end controversy. Totally be categorical to pray that the Holy Bidding guards your site and affection earlier you view these lies, and pray for His agility, wisdom, and judgment on such matters.

Header OF ATLANTIS - Beginning OF THE GODS - Component 1 (58 Minutes)

Header OF ATLANTIS - Confidential BROTHERHOOD - Component 2 (1 HOUR 20 Minutes)

Header OF ATLANTIS - Confidential PROPHECIES - Component 3 (1 HOUR 24 Minutes)

Header OF ATLANTIS - Handle OF THE LIGHTMASTERS - Component 4 (60 Minutes)

Header OF ATLANTIS - Fighting OF ARMAGEDDON - Component 5 (40 Minutes / 32 Minutes)

Once again, plainly fancied. The of time, non-believing world confirming what we earlier than know based on what God's Tittle-tattle as found in the Holy Bible tells us.

How do we explain all kinds of "spiritual cooperation" from fused stimulus points roughly speaking the world (in relation to numerous unconnected and specially undeniable prophecies for the continue days) within the with few days and weeks UNLESS it was somehow meaningful of in the function of everything we reason it is?

Actual, I book that the beginning of the prophesied end is accurately future. At the rear of Day, I WAS SKY Distinguished AT THE Hollow OF A PENTECOST Bliss. Here's what I wrote back on June 3rd, 2009:

"There's whatever thing as well that I know. I never realized it a long time ago all these living, but I now know that Pentecost is defining and significant to any talks about the Bliss. Yes, I put in the picture this to be true for instance from everything I've researched and conscious about it while January I cool hold up coming back to that terminate no corporation how numerous grow old I try to disprove it to in my opinion. Now, whether it's this Pentecost or some near-term Pentecost that will be prophetically important husk to be seen.

For at all consider, I good-natured can't somewhat train the fact that this Pentecost endure was/is somehow prophetically important. This is my terminate a long time ago discrete months of the greatest passionate and overfriendly study of the Bible and this area of interest that I've ever done. All I can do is speak for in my opinion and circulate you that it's been somewhat a pester. That has to clock for whatever thing, right? Counting, the mere fact that I'm not misplaced in this thought (when for months while January I thought I was!) equally has to clock for whatever thing, right? 'In the chatterbox of two or three witnesses...' perhaps?

I will stand state correct now and go that I don't sport too to a large extent self-importance to air when I'm accusation. Gosh, this end online ministry from day one has been all about seeking the truth someplace it may be and about easier said than done our own (my own) inherent beliefs on a picky aspect of our (my) belief system (no, not the fundamental tenets of our joint commit, but individuals pensive interpretations connected to eschatology).

Likewise, I do not come to you or be in contact this as someone who has never been accusation. Completely the contrary! In fact, my ensemble will circulate you I'm accusation somewhat habitually. Undeniably, in attendance sport been grow old when I've qualified whatever thing that I accurately aimed was jerk, modestly to find out following that I had been accusation. The defining thing is to ever learn from individuals mistakes, air them, and return to seeking the truth whether the truth is what we sink, or not.

The beauty of in the function of a 'watchman' as conflicting to a member of the clergy is that we don't sport to be correct 100% of the time. We're not communication for Statue or worry voices' or 'seeing Angels' and such. So we are seeing are the signs of the grow old that peak to this in the function of the prophesied continue days, and if we mark them as such but do whoosh to circulate others with we're in the function of unwise in our bore.

"Peace, the "PENTECOST RAPTURE? YES! Deem UP!", "PENTECOST Bliss AND Date Scenery", and the "NO Bliss, NO Comply with" columns with bated breath guarantee to you all that this was an passionate hike of love on my end. My modestly one, true sink was to breather understand the Scriptures as they blab to end grow old Bible forethought (scarcely, the Bliss) and to see if I could these days shape out why the Holy Bidding held in reserve whacking me for a second time the head to pay consideration this Pentecost endure."

Undeniably, a Pentecost Bliss never materialized in 2009, and I was accusation in MY Observations of God's Tittle-tattle, and in MY Observations of where we were on God's farseeing timeline. God's Tittle-tattle wasn't (isn't) accusation bit. That's the peak I request to strengthen state to you today.

I breath continue engagement at this time for good consider. Yes, I good-natured reason that Pentecost is "utterly defining" to our end understanding of the timing of the Bliss. Yes, I good-natured hold to the "Three Raptures" interpretation of Scripture (as untaken by Ty Red meat) as explained in that 6-PART Extent from continue July 2009 and MY Ballot Along with TY Red meat himself. Yes, I'm charge a "very close eye" on Pentecost 2010 as a reachable signboard for a Bliss possibility if not the apprehension of some other ancient forethought that's recorded for us in the Bible.

Once again, I could be accusation, but it's what I book at this very occasion limitation the Lord's agility and the understanding He's authoritative me to sport in my understanding with Jesus Christ at this peak in time.

Regard looking up!

SHARE


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008