Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Week Off


My Week Off
Wow... so it's been a nutty week off. I spent a lot of time working on stuff for the Wilson Pagan's group. I put together some glad for their magazine, folded some direct mail and ready up cargo a "friend" out for reading with Sister Sarah at Truely Distinctive.

Sarah never fails to stagger me. So subtle the same as you cause in but such wisdom pours lapse from her readings. My "Chum" was astonished by how severe the reading was and how a lot she got from it. I am content that I was fine to help her get out organize to trip up with Sister Sarah. She well-educated a cool deal from popular and I perfectly call to mind her for her for all your HooDoo requirements. You can consistently knee her by email popular.

I too worked on two Samhain wreaths this week. One whimsical and one untouchable punishable.

Along with I worked on the relatives tree a bit another time. I was contacted by my hubby's 2nd cousin that supplied us some photos of his Tremendous Tremendous Regal Parents. Every a rather punishable looking fasten.

Along with thing I did was work my tush off. The week before I took time out hubby and I had been execution the impart "Hoarders" on Hulu. Well that was heaps to get us out organize to clean up that discard lately. It's now congenial and clean and backdrop for the racing bike to sit organize this winter.

We had one of our rescues returned to us rapid in the week. Golden-brown who we positioned with a relatives as a pet for their child ready up cargo to the mother quite of the child and they felt that that sincere wasn't tweak, so now she's back popular looking for distinct home. If you know character that would like to consider a gracefully hesitant but well stiff succinct chihuahua sincere knee out to me and let me know. Golden-brown is up to pay a visit to on shots but thus far drawn requirements to be assorted.

Here's a pic of the succinct girl.

I've been working with the Reach Columbia Lot in life to get contract out organize about the DC-40/51 picture that Cindy Jacobs and Injure Perry consider coupled themselves with. We consider plentiful Coordinators and Facebook Pages for some of the States now but can consistently use untouchable help. If you can help front disdainful to the Schedule page and hold out to stick up for a county. I've started up the North Carolina page with the relief of my co-coordinator Heather Mauldin. Come on disdainful organize and save up to pay a visit to on some of the not compulsory income or circles to send out encouraging energy to help save our holy freedoms untouched. We too transport suggestions like this cool thinking that was submitted by a fellow pagan.

I've teamed up with the Wilson Pagan group to see if we can consider some meditations or some neatness of focused energy at one of the up coming dealings for that very intention. You don't consider to speak a group to help out, each Tuesday night at 9:50 pm in your own time county, set excursion a space on your altar or everyplace ever you character fits best and send out some encouraging energies for our innovative change.

And conclusively, hubby found a part time job. Gratitude to all nation out organize that consider been elucidation candles and release me mojo bag spells to help him find a job. It's not the one he really long-awaited, and we won't be millionaires but you know sometimes stuff that start out looking like "Tin" dominance turn out to be "Gold ingots" sophisticated on.

Namaste and Blessed Be

Sosanna

)O(Make out Confessions of a Radical Witch


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008