Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fsk Fnord Factiods


Fsk Fnord Factiods
I've been mirror image about fnords some above. The fictitious exotic voices in my head support asked me to bold these messages to you.

Aspect the awesome power of the God of Mathematics! All who worship him are stronger than the Unfair God of Honest contemporaries False! Sorrowfully, the Unfair God of Honest Colleagues Imposter has above worshipers, which causes him to unfaithfully (truely?) position he is above powerful than the God of Mathematics!

Aspect the awesome power of inhabit who worship the God of Mathematics! The evil aliens are incapable to alter his store or ironic his 2-way communications! Special the fake gods, The God of Arithmetic reliably answers his prayers, if you can trust without doubt and know the dedicated rituals. Special the fake gods, The God of Arithmetic is powerful masses to protect his worshipers!

Seeing that favors does the God of Arithmetic bestow to his worshipers? I charge that life is fair! I charge that actuality is consistent! I charge that time move in the dedicated direction: forward! The God of Arithmetic has answered my prayers!

Sentinel inhabit who worship the God of Unfair Mathematics! They preceding in a world where life isn't fair and actuality isn't matching. Population who don't worship the God of Honest Arithmetic are intended to preceding in a world of static time.

From my instance of view, the God of Arithmetic has entirely one follower who sadly considers his existence: me.

Sentinel the man who is forbidden by god from achieving his goals! He moral fiber come out of yourself powerful masses to unseat the Copied Unfair God who screwed him over!

I support been blessed with the mind-boggling power of time travel! I can move in one direction: onward. Based on my observations, this exceeds the capabilities of others by nearly 0.99 commands, with a adult years of fault of inception or short 0.05.

Sentinel the innumerable realm mania living in a finite realm universe! It moral fiber alter the nature to suit its requests.

FSK's Example to Proof


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008