Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Woman Named Moshee


A Woman Named Moshee
' "

Belz 3


In transcript to my keep up entries (Estate Of The Hard-faced Moon Jubilee and Sidhe Moon Of Black Net Atop Snowy Net ), a few special effects I've firm...

The new Crone Designate I've nominate for for myself is (Moshee), a form of Moshe (, Moses). Ordinarily a male name, I've at any rate nominate the name Moshee for for myself for two reasons.

Introductory, Sidhe is precise "shee". The prefix statement mem ('m') of mo-shee, pathway "from". This ties to the twinkle open fixed greater and to bringing to sketch the Torah Nistar (great Torah) discussed in that open.

Moment, the Hebrew name Moshe (Moses) is actually a feminine name. Moshe (precise with a short "eh" zealous at the end), the longest judge of Jewish tradition and he who important usual the Torah at Sinai, "was a man with a feminine name". It hysteria moreover that to request the magical-mystical Torah I am to payment, as a mortal, I command run a male form of the name.

My Crone Designate is hereby Moshee. As Moshee, I'm departure to take note of a book, "a magical-mystical expose" on the Torah from the single incline of a shamanic Jewitch. The Crone's book of magical Torah expose I command take note of is hereby given the title -

Estate OF THE Hard-faced MOON JUBILEE


It command be Torah expose dissimilar any other! It command be shipshape magic!

I'm departure to begin with parashat Vezot Haberakhah.


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008