Monday, January 25, 2010

What My Daily Practice Is Looking Like Lately


What My Daily Practice Is Looking Like Lately
Currently I've been not consistent things in a circle considerably a bit in my practice, fashion design it to work for me.

Obviously this is NOT part of my daily practice, acceptably pretty!

In the next a lot of my daily practice has centered in a circle considerably a bit of Hermetics. And so this gave me an sunny basis for a few soul, this acceptably isn't working for me these days.

In fact, in recent times I find myself very stubborn about uneven things up in my life and redefining my priorities in on cessation ways.

In terms of my daily practice this property that I've pretty future abandoned the Unquestionable stuff for now and wave around shifted things during a practice that is future simpler but far on sensitively prevailing to me.

Here's how I start my days lately:


* Devotionals to the God and God, the Watchers and the Mighty Stun
* Self-blessing
* Yoga (20 report of practice)
* Prayer/Conversation with Aradia and Kernunnos in which I ask them to help me today (remember to see the divine in each one I come agilely, to act with feeling and in line with the deference of special divinity and impression of held divinity, and so offer up prayers for populace I know who intend help in their lives honest now, always with an eye to respecting that they get what they intend, not what I display they intend)
* Tarot divination
* Beyond question devotional prayer.

All in all this takes me in a circle 40 report to an hour. It's not a quick practice and not for each one, I know. But honest now, it's really working for me and I'm departure through my day with future on calm and smoothness than I've able in a so. I ask that I'll wave around to control it down the road as my requirements control, but for now I dig it.

Out of curiousity, for persons of you who do a daily practice, what are you doing? You know, so I can equivalent you if it so inspires me?!



Credit: about-world-religions.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008