Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hello Love I Am Just Curious As To Different Yule Traditions I Would Be Greatly In Your Debt If You Would Share With Us Anything You Would Care To


Hello Love I Am Just Curious As To Different Yule Traditions I Would Be Greatly In Your Debt If You Would Share With Us Anything You Would Care To
Oh, so many! I realize that Yule has just passed...but the best thing about it is it comes about every year.

But what I like to do most for Yule is bake. The Holly King has a terrible sweet tooth and I like to make things on Yule and for Yule. Half of my friends get Yule cookies as gifts.

Also Yule Cake. Spoiler...a variation of this may be one recipe in my book.

Also, making wreaths, making blessing satchets, exchanging small amounts of gifts (Seriously one or two is good), and a family feast.

A ritual offering of sweets to the God. An offering of silver to the goddess.

Spells for happiness, for strength, and for wisdom.

So many things! I also have a post for yule located here.

Also, this is a day that is considered very God-centric. So I set aside some time on this day to do things that are specific to the Holly King because I find that I often forget to incorporate the God into my pagan life...bad Chrysalis...bad. So my entire feast is often dedicated to him.

Reference: mysteryvoodoo.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008