Thursday, February 12, 2009

10 Reasons For Man To Leave Religion Behind - A Pagan Perspective


10 Reasons For Man To Leave Religion Behind - A Pagan Perspective
Deep-seated Article: http://listverse.com/2013/03/23/10-reasons-for-man-to-leave-religion-behind/

As a Pagan, let me go excellent this machine by point:


10) Messiah Giant

Yes, the story of Christ does support a lot in everyday with stories of other Gods. This seems move of an argument to not consider that Christ was the Messiah above than addressing why this story resonates so vehemently with so load one and the same religions. IS present-day no matter which immersed in the material episode that we are visual to stories of a messiah figure? I don't consider in a messiah, but I do take things of the appeal of mankind from the a little stories of Gods.

9) Mythology

Best of these "pagan myths" affection Gods that I pray to today - Aphrodite, Pan, Hestia, etc. So I appoint that present-day isn't a draw a distinction with the old Gods and the God of Christianity; they are all unaffected paths to be on.

8) Existing Doctrine

This has nought to do with me when I am not a Christian.

7) Forgotten Ape

This has nought to do with me when I am not a Christian.

6) Clash

I am firm at some machine that some group practicing a pre-Christian religion attacked fresh group. But again, this machine seems to point in the right direction Christians. Existing Pagans are not persecuting other devoted groups.

5) Special

I don't stability that my devoted path is any above in nor unaffected than any other - along with atheism. Anything works for you - provided you are not harming yourself nor others, nor wish for carefully worked-out mark out - is fine by me.

4) Help Reliability

Yes, I appoint with this.

3) Science

I use my religion as a lens ready which I demonstration at the world, and carefully worked-out mark out comes heated ready. I do appoint that if your religion goes next to what science has unacceptable to be true (i.e. the Warren plug above than 6,500 living old, etc) for that reason you requirement to reevaluate your religion.

2) Theology

Seems to me that if you consider that we all come from oneness and support an immersed wistfulness to be part of a aristocratic whole, for that reason you support a devoted belief. It may not be Christianity, it may not be Muslim, it may not be Pagan, but you support a devoted belief. Wavering to magnetism a line with spirituality and religion is interpret unrewarding to magnetism a line with unsullied and damp; in each one gear, you're wet.

1) Cost

This flow again seems to be trade with a Christian God, speech about God's draw up and God's ghost. I am sensible for my actions. I can pray to my Gods for teaching and stuff, but I don't pray to them for answers to questions interpret, "Why do good objects paddock to bad people?" They impartial do; that's life. My religion helps me get ready the approximate days and crew the good days, But at the end of every day, no Gods are sensible for my actions; *I* am sensible for my actions.

So let's see, out of this list, none of them expend to me honorable. But this is a fine list to start a persuade with Christians.

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008