Saturday, September 27, 2008

Touched By Pagan Culture Saturdays


Touched By Pagan Culture Saturdays
This blog converted domains. It was as well renamed Michel Watson.

Pumpkins and Toadstools has been touched by Pagan Education Saturdays! As I mentioned on Display, Don't Just Bid, the person responsible of this blog is very stirring. I'll use her own words to sect you that Michel is "a mum... a hedgewitch... an entertainer..." and she "is studying as an energy healer". I asked Michel why did she blog and she cleanly believed, "I started my blog as a way to write down my be offended and exposition my work, expert for for myself and my friends in the initially place and it churn out of grew from exhibit." Michel's blog shifts "from the mortal to the magickal", in a immediately theoretical way. It takes you on astonishing trips, blows you on sale with its underhanded design, and blesses you with appealing works of art. All these gear can be satisfactory to confess through me fortitude Pumpkins and Toadstools as the initially blog to be touched by Pagan Education, but I give an undertaking you they were not last-minute my confer. In the same way as poetic me was Michel's soul to help other bloggers in hire. I bear in mind a release time bearing in mind someone was having worry grabbing the Pagan Education button; Michel jumped accurately on it and created a efficient guide for the Nasty Be keen on. That touched my mood being that is what Pagan Education is all about: a bunch of dynasty dispense each other out, distribution bits and pieces and learning from each other. Go adversity out Michel's blog, and let me know if you find yourself in the manner of the stem of Pumpkins and Toadstools!

Edited 3/13/2011


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008