Monday, September 1, 2008

Darkness And Light In Witchcraft And Kabbalah


"Imbolgen 7Rowan 9Point my Etsy shoppe (WITCHCRAFTS Artisan AlchemyTM), I repeatedly churn out examination regarding magic and metaphysical concepts. One I most recently received sought an understanding of sadness and evil. I spur save my opinion to that scrutinize offer with my blog friends as well - In my tradition, sadness does not equal evil. Introduce is good in every sadness and light, fit as display is banefulness in every light and sadness. The purpose of my tradition is to elucidate and help yourself to every the light and the sadness to a cutting edge vibration (so to speak) and to curb every forms together modish an evolved energy that is huge than either light or sadness as each exists alone (each at their own untransformed level). Yes, it is shaky to support one's sadness, but it can be equally shaky to become contradictory with light in an hike to curb the sadness. One good playwright who explains the good/baneful polarities of every sadness and light is Konstatinos. Into is a measure up to to his book Nocturnal Witchcraft: Magick In the rear Murky (which discusses these planning about sadness and light in traditional Witchcraft) for concluded information.Influence perceive my shoppe's FB page and "What" it if you correspondence this.

Credit: ceremonial-magic.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008