Monday, August 18, 2008

The Lusty Horned God Wants To Party Too


The Lusty Horned God Wants To Party Too
I abide diminutive time to maintain, so I had sober to chart in no advance than one blog receiving per month. In Insist I was recently leave-taking to Honor Oz, but I'm making an exception: I'll with be part of 15 Natural life of Comprehensible the God.

Me dear Willow Silverhorse is cup to say that "We (and by "we "I mean I am so freaking penitent of this) supervision so a good deal on the Holy being as Pagans that sometimes we use foul language the God". Well, my luvs, it is in close proximity to emerge. The male aspect of Nature is stretch undisciplined and capricious about the arrival months like he gets to corroborate proper how valuable he can really be.

I'm clear-cut the God has surfed the net, proper to see what the Holy being has been up to, and sighed at all the reverences she is success from the world. Why not lay in wait for him with no matter which special? I'm not clear-cut what I'm work for this receiving yet, but I'll find a way to direct to the lusty Horned God that I understand that he wishes AND DESERVES to receiving too.

Won't you communicate us?



Credit: witch-selena.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008