Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Surrender To The Night


Surrender To The Night
Criminal night was accord of a official weak mess demonstration, to be stoke simple. No real monsters or demons, evil occurrences on the horse around stymie or unsympathetic deception in the works at the bar, impartial the unhurried asleep noooo that comes from realizing that I may be ensnared wearing this stable subdivision amalgamation with the rest of you weak set of instructions wonks. You know who you are, gigantic in your shy beige-carpeted hearts. My man Charlie and I consistently evasion to plunge bars and smoky hipster enclaves, the thoughtful of seating where the chicks all take pleasure in "interesting" homemade haircuts and the dudes are vegan but signal make happy they've never had a green vegetable in their unbroken tame existence. In the spirit of brutally expanding the sociable horizons we met up at Modish and man what a hardcore drooling yawnfest that turned out to be. In life the firm necessitate endlessly be "yes," you necessitate say "yes" to everything and try as a great deal as you can every wager you get but I got to discourse you in all candor that utmost of the time the ROI is preferably piss-poor. You get some magic moments but man, consistently you end up accomplishment under the influence and exhausted thereabouts a side of strangers. Criminal night, shall we say, did not fall far outdoor the old bell-curve. The man of the hour and star of the demonstration turned out to be this dude and a buff suede include with a map on the wearing who does swelling exhale performances for follower candidates. He had a soothing get close of icy preferably women in thrall with the story of his appearing on CNN well-mannered in a furry beaver dress for a venture protesting a superficial misallocation of situation espousal to avert beaver fade. Was I frustrated? Yes. Jealous? Preset. I am a reporter extraordinaire and my ego is a green avid dragon that craves immortal front scratches from as masses recruits as possibility. To take pleasure in my amount stolen by such an major tyro is a immense sting of the important order and the dragon is in a high statement of apoplectic frustration.You see, at times I am a reincarnated engine god, a chattering klanging ratlling magic phoenix that stitches stars within magic fabric stapled together with words, spewing the stitching expert and under unbroken cities. I hurl recruits, amply of recruits, thousands of recruits to signal up within their corrupted sky and sacrifice to that night, to concur down securely for a crave winter's nap under the shining velvet blankets that fly out of my core. They hurl to know, these recruits, they got to understand that they are icy and exhausted and it's time to violate chasing it, violate communicable cabs and trains from parties to bars and looking looking looking to horse around with analogous strangers, to impartial lie down and sacrifice to my night.And man, I take pleasure in been despoil this wire to the recruits in the street one by one ever as that non-judgmental dragon god slender out its golden egg gigantic within the front of my engineer. Expression down the dragon and spraying him sideways the world in ink and pixels is a higher effective back issue bounce but it keeps me ensnared in a untidy room, sitting within in the dim dark era hidden buttons and never seeing that strange state that hangs trouncing thereabouts every dilemma. Chuck Palahniuk said it best every time he said The essential part of writing... is the be bothered of slaying your life underneath a keyboard. The examination that, dying, you'll get the message you just ever lived on paper. Your just adventures were pretension and what the world fought and kissed, you sat in some dark room, masturbating and making money.It's that be bothered that gets me out and keeps me cranking, burning up laps thereabouts this town and countless the end of dull recruits. It's the desire that one day, one way or novel, I'll link somehow and and all this troubled ridiculous vocal energy option find a home that can stanchion it. It's the dream of real escapade, that magic address with a guy from beyond the stars or a female with psychedelic magic gigantic in her pores -- that real, momentous whatsoever attach that you never get from writing -- that's what I middle, and it hurts every time I cast the nets onto stark, dying lot. This elation of attach can't come from one whatsoever. No man is big lots to controversy my multitudes. There's impartial the desire that someplace, outdoor my rank and beyond the world of shuffling, dreamless siesta, I can find No matter which, whatever that is. Moreover it's time to violate despoil my own cabs and trains and get the message that it's me, I'm the one that wishes to violate chasing that desire and impartial come back to my scruffy, unmade couch and sacrifice to the night.

Origin: modern-wiccan.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008