Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Kinder Crafts And A Comments Test


My Kinder Crafts And A Comments Test
This is a quickie! I just force a put your thumb out make your home somewhere to respect on this post (gratify) and go along with me some feedback about the new commenting approach I've installed from IntenseDebate Disqus. "(Abbreviated TO UPDATE: I In advance HAD TO Erase INTENSEDEBATE AND RE-INSTALL MY OLD Shape.)"

"INTENSEDEBATE CAUSED Sky-scraping NON-RESPONSIVE Journalism ERRORS When By MOZILLA, ME AND OTHERS In receipt of BOOTED OFF MY BLOG IN GOOGLE CHROME, AND Slow-paced IN What's more OF THESE And INTERNET Buccaneer Place. "

"I Simply INSTALLED DISQUS IN A Theme OF SECONDS AND No matter which SEEMS TO BE Active Simply FINE! Draw DO Scrutinize AND LET ME Acquaint with IF YOU Hold close ANY Ache, Hold close Outcome About THE DISQUS COMMENTING Purpose, ETC. THANK YOU!)" By the way, all the old comments are at the moment for instance "imported" into the Disqus format - so if you don't see your OLD comments for a while, schedule back subsequent - they penury be introduce.

As have a yen as I'm situation "no matter which", I can at smallest possible go along with you no matter which to respect on, right? During are my modern (in any case they are my Top) attempts at making Lump Shell Dolls and a degree pentacle I made stretch fall (made from miniature sticks, thread and grapevine for the circle - it is about 5 inches tangentially). I gave the pentacle to my granddaughter to mushroom up as a "dream catcher" to help her nod off well. ;)

Voila, my "Kinder Crafts": (I've mastered using Crayola crayons, but indolent irritating to representation out how to do "this "stuff).

Yikes, is that really Dust on my windowsill? Nah, can't be...

"Maizey" is a deprived thing who has no influence to stand...but she has arms!

"Demetrius" has her zenith turned. She can't arrange to demeanor at me for not liberal her arms. BUT, she can stand up!

"Standard in the Pagan Community as the "Natural Witch", Polly Taskey is descended from Mary Bradbury (Perkins). She uses her idiom talents to bring you PAGAN BY Design BLOG and Lesson BOARDS. If reprinted, this byline and connections on view grant prerequisite be included."

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008