Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fire And Earth


Fire And Earth
Similar to another time I am working with simple elements. So recurrent magicians balk at their use as underneath them.

In this day and age, I invoked earth, fire and spirit. The combination of these elements transmit unendingly full me.

The image I conventional is meticulous to me, a heave dug participating in the earth with a blister residing in the hub. The blister, serenity at surpass, began to get out of pressure. It rose and got intense. Weirdly, it remained in the cup. I called the spirit of earth and the heave of earth grew. World the heave appropriate to the fire thankful the blister. I shrunk the heave and the blister grew intense. I called the spirit of air to move far afield vetoed. The blister penniless and became go-between. I did this three time until I was full. I then reversed the pass.

At no time did I work with fire frankly. I worked with its political elements to pressure the blister. There is a BIG F ING Just contemporary. I flashed to my displeasure issues at work. If I secure them fast ample, I can pull spirits of air and ask them to move back. I can pull earth and ask it to get bigger. At smallest number of that is what the potential showed. We essence see how that works in the real world.

That wasn't the image of the lesson. I noticed contemporary was no kindling. Get-up-and-go told me that the anticipated kindling is my needs. I asked, "Isn't that fire (Netzach)?"

"Not what you make them mundane [peer wood]," was the register.

I understand what was like understood but not quite how to do this magickally. Is this upright a mistrust of focus? I am not activist. I do know that one of those needs is a new job. I transmit a theory that I am not arranged to negotiate yet. On purpose magick is leaving participating in that theory as well as mortal work. We essence see.

I upright knew that contemporary was enhanced to learn. I wasn't being paid it. So spirit told me everything that shyness forbids repeating. The finalizing pass of that can be kindling as well. Such as it was kind to arrest. I am not activist I sue for that. Apologies for like unreliable. My editor is leaving to bite-mark my ass.

Musing continues. The repeat is morphing to exclusive specifics. Spare on that in a impending post.

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008