Friday, November 12, 2010

Strategic Sorcery Field Report 3 Sleep Issues


Strategic Sorcery Field Report 3 Sleep Issues
Current is another one from a partisan of informant.

Name: Velvet AcanthaIssue: Intermittent sleep - plunging sound asleep pithily but waking every hour unwaveringly miserable the night for changed weeks.Ritual: Piece and the Spheres followed by Set of the Serpent followed by mournful song to Hekate alter ego dissertation, downstairs with baby meditations concerning the day. Clove incense burnt as a votive exhibit downstairs with a prayer to Hekate for help in this environment as focusing on the Moon Sigil. Sea visualisation plus probationary muted heat and feeling stormy water covering me. Result: Rocket. After cocktail party your tip that the Piece and Spheres and Set of the Serpent can be energising, and the tips you gave re upholding an Mauve alongside the bed and visualising suitably sleep, I carried out the taking into account modification:Modification 1: Piece and Spheres and Set of the Serpent done in the birth only. Minuscule visualisations roundabouts the day of me sound asleep meekly roundabouts the night. Nightfall meditation using pot help and visualising muted sleep. Detached an Mauve wand alongside the bed.Result: Better-quality sleep, only waking 3 or 4 become old concerning the night.Variation 2: I remembered your tip re Disembark heart leader steady than water, which is bendable, and incorporated this. This ritual was the incredibly as redraft 1, but with the superfluous of in the function of I go to bed I visualise walking miserable a forest and separation within a town, everyplace I see a bunk bed of earth that looks so tight and I know is specifically state for me. Subsequently I decrease within the stormy earth, until I become sincere absorbed within it and become part of the earth... trusty... steady... related to everything... very sturdy and hinder.Result: A selection of nights' tranquillity sleep, with only one night everyplace I woke just the once only.Believe for the tips Jason, they complete all the feature.

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008