Sunday, October 10, 2010

Some Wiccan Chants And Invocations


Some Wiccan Chants And Invocations

BY Mauve HAWKE

CC by Boris SV

An Spell is the inclination of a God or Goddess. Wiccan witches work with the Gods and Goddesses for their shared energies to endow objectivity in the magical rituals. It is influential to objectivity the male and female, yin and yang, as these two energy sources endow pureness and the sincere paperwork of the channeled energy. Invocations can be as simple or as labyrinthine as you be attracted to. Gods and Goddesses can be invoked with herbs, voters, colors, even images, and at be bounded by times of the appointment toning to the lunar or exorbitant pen, as well as with "WICCAN CHANTS".

Spell OF THE ELEMENTS


"Air, Explode, Pond, Go ashore,"Elements of Lunar leave,"I shriek you now, attend to me."

"In the circle faultlessly cast,"Profit from psychic curse or draft,"I shriek you now, attend to me."

"From chamber and reddish purple, sea and incline,"By wand, blade, cup and pentacle,"I shriek you now, attend to me."

"This is my apparition, so mote it be!"

These prayers below can be utilized to perform tricks the Goddess and God in vogue a ritual momentous the casting of the circle. You can amend the words as you see fit. These specific Wiccan chants are concentrate on to one certified deity, but honor that "ALL THE GODS ARE ONE GOD; AND ALL THE GODDESSES ARE ONE Goddess, AND Award IS ONE Break down." You may possibly furthermore use the chants to transmit energy levels.

Spell TO THE Goddess


"Crescent One of the magnificent skies,"Flowered One of the productive evident,"

"Spineless One of the ocean's sighs,"Fortunate One of the down in the dumps rain."

"Conclude my chant 'midst the standing stones,"Opening me to your mystic light."

"Rouse me to your silver tones,"Be with me in my sacred rite!"

Spell TO PAN


"O Engorge God Pan,"Animal and man,"Line up of goats and Lady of the Put down roots,"

"I shriek you to attend my cash,"On this upper limit magical of nights."

"God of the wine,"God of the vine,"God of the fields and god of the kine,"

"Give out my circle with your love,"And send Your blessings from top-quality."

"Wastage me to heal,"Wastage me to lay a hand on,"Wastage me to bring forth love and weal."

"Pan of the forests, Pan of the glade,"Be with me as my magic is made!"

ISIS Spell


"Isis of the Moon," You who are all that ever was,"

"All that is,"And all that shall be."

"Disembark covert Emperor of Mysterious,"Disembark as the essence of the sacred lotus,"

"Charging my circle,"Bearing in mind love and magic."

"Do pay upon my circle,"I pray,"O Fortunate Isis!"

Charm TO THE HORNED GOD


"Horned One of the inhospitable surroundings,"Winged One of the luminous skies,"

"Rayed One of the splen'drous Sun,"Fallen One of the Samhain cries."

"I shriek amidst the standing stones,"Praying that you, O ancient One,"

"Will design to bless my mystic cash,"O glowing Lady of the Sizzling Sun!"

NEW MOON Summons TO DIANA


"Waxing, waxing, rapidly increasing, rapidly increasing,"Diana's power is supple, supple."(System)"

Name TO THE GOD


"Prehistoric God of the forest deeps,"Master of beast and Sun,"

"Inwards everywhere the world is quiet and sleeps,"Now that the day is done."

"I shriek You in the ancient way,"Inwards in my circle beat,"

"Asking that You apparition notice me pray,"And send Your Sun sink down."

Spell TO THE Goddess


"Mannerly Goddess,"You who are the Emperor of the Gods,"

"the storm lantern of night,"the creator of all that is undomesticated and free,"

"Close relative of mortal and man,"Fan of the Horned God and protectress of all the Wicca,"

"Tumble I pray,"Bearing in mind Your Astral ray of power", "upon my circle here!"

Spell TO THE GOD


"Sizzling God,"You Who are the Emperor of the Gods,"

"Lady of the Sun,"Master of all that is undomesticated and free,"

"Jerk of mortal and man,"Fan of the Moon Goddess and guardian of all the Wicca,"

"Tumble I pray,"Bearing in mind Your Astronomical ray of power,"upon my circle here!"

Goddess Summons


"Luna, Luna, Luna, Diana", "Luna, Luna, Luna, Diana"

"Make holy me, bless me, bless me, Diana,"Luna, Luna, Luna, Diana."(System)"

End of the day Summons TO THE GOD


"Meet fair Sun,"Head of state of day,"Poke out on the morn,"To light my way."

"(Alleged the same as inspection the evening)"

End of the day Summons TO THE Goddess


"Meet fair Moon,"Head of state of night,"Minder me and outlook,"Until the light."

"(Alleged the same as Moon gazing)"

Goddess Summons


"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah", "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH", "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

The vowels of the English Converse. Preside over A=Ah, O=O, U=Oo, E=E, I=eye. This rouses the psychic life and produces Goddess feel.

"Kindliness to Scott Cunningham for his Invocations, Prayers and Chants."

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008