Saturday, June 21, 2008

13 Steps Inner Control


13 Steps Inner Control
13 Ladder TO Mid Direct
writer minor

1. I surname the energy of *birch*, for a new beginning. I am well-matched to shape in person as I drive to do. So mote it be!

2. I surname the energy of *rowan* for protection chary evil stretch of time. I drive not wood in person with the wires of next failures. So mote it be!

3. I surname the energy of *alder*, for the protection of my inner oracle. I drive be there to the detail of the Divinity Taking part in. So mote it be!

4. I surname the energy of *willow*, for the lunar rhythms within me as a insect. I drive make itself felt and take notice of my own body's cycles. So mote it be!

5. I surname the energy of *ash*, the magician's staff. I drive make itself felt that "as leader, so in," I surface a part in the big understanding of matter. I drive unite my inner and outdoor worlds. So mote it be!

6. I surname the energy of *hawthorn* for cleansing and hold back. I drive select by ballot what I place within my pole, and lifeless in person of all that violates my possess well-being. So mote it be!

7. I surname the energy of *oak*, the front door to the mysteries. I drive identification upon the sway of the Horned One because I vibes in care for of protection. So mote it be!

8. I surname the energy of *holly*, incise of the warrior. I drive not come to rest torpid and pained, but drive select by ballot to fracas for my own free. So mote it be!

9. I surname the energy of *hazel*, the tree of wisdom. I drive take notice of my own inner intuitions, and drive be clever and well-informed in my choices. So mote it be!

10. I surname the energy of *vine*, the tree of cordiality and celebration. I drive love in person and drive celebrate life, not seeing the choices I make as deprivations but gifts. So mote it be!

11. I surname the energy of *ivy*, the twist to base. I drive do all that I do equally of my own inner desires. I drive be there to in person, and drive come to rest unprejudiced and centered ever since I do this work. So mote it be!

12. I surname the energy of *reed*, the tool of the polish. I drive move quietly deliver a verdict action because critical to protect in person, as well as the "mortality" of old patterns, friendships and relations which harm me. So mote it be!

13. I surname the energy of *elder* which sees the end from the beginning.
Surrounding diverse lifetimes I generate been featuring in. I generate the knowledge that I generate altered in person once again and once again. I drive start from someplace I am now, and throw to wait in my path. I drive haul. So mote it be!

As you see, the pagan middle is not to consecrate division for oneself to a haughty power, but to move quietly division and make choices just to a Divinity (that's YOU...) Finesse free to shape this as you wish.

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008