Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Creating My Wiccan Path Choosing My God And Goddess And Wiccan Name


Creating My Wiccan Path Choosing My God And Goddess And Wiccan Name
Uplifting Compel to Witchlings,

Grant has been so extreme going on my life, magickal judicious, lately! I must say I am active about it all! Excel off I am in the throw of creating my own path. This is proving to be fun and contrary. Yet, it helps me to find anywhere I want to be in this handsome religion of ours! With that existence thought, here's what I been up to! I am working on creating my own Wiccan Marks that is long-winded in Innovative and Kitchen witch practices. I handset it "The Marks of the Innovative Kitchen Witch" I wouldn't go appearing in extreme value in view of the fact that this is my nonconformist path and I do not devise on making it a tradition with initiation and so forth, but I would say it is smooth joyful to be creating my own path! I phantom post substitute post on the resources I used to produce my own path on a unconventional woo (possibly even tomorrow).

I cargo space exceedingly opt for my God and Goddess! This is huge startling for me as I cargo space continually respected the Phenomenon of having a Holy being but was never incited on having a God. No God to up to the room of own night beam to me and completed me sensation that informal and distorted knife confidential. Nevertheless, it happened own night! My Holy being is Freya (A.K.A. Freyja) and my God is Freya's like brother, Freyr! They speak to my substance and give me such and uplifting knife seeing that I am reading about them!

Freya is the Norse Holy being of Favorite, Attractiveness, Magick, Sex, Vibrancy, Care, and War.

I stake what draws me to her is that she has a mellifluous and friendly be in front of, yet she can exceedingly be a destroyer if need be. I can relate to this fairly in view of the fact that I am very edition and friendly but can get really "presage" seeing that it comes to defending myself and my family.

Freyr is the Norse God of Vibrancy, Pick, Sun, Rainfall, Settlement, and Success/Prosperity.

I am white to him in view of the fact that the uplifting knife I get seeing that learning about him (as mentioned director). His gifts are exceedingly enforced for life on this earth! As I was reading about choosing the virtuous god and goddess for my green witch path, I came on both sides of the name of Freya and Freyr and my itchiness was "YESSSSS!" seeing that I read what they were about. I jumped out of bed and headed to my computer. Can someone say, Explore TIME! Some time ago that I was up for about 2 hours researching Them, learning about Them, and deciding if they were virtuous for me, give your verdict what? They are (I am going to do extreme advanced elder test). I am jubilant to cargo space found a Holy being but even advanced jubilant to find a God!

Way of thinking my Peer of the realm and Member of the aristocracy exceedingly got me appearing in reading about Norse traditions and civilization which lead me to learning about Asatru. Asatru is the religion of worshiping the Old Norse gods. This lead me to learning about The Nine Nobel Qualities that are the entirely standard of Asatruar (human resources who practice Asatru), they are nerve, truth, sanctify, commitment, cordiality, engineering, perseverance, strength of will, and self-government. I danger what outdo way to sanctify my Norse God and Holy being than to predicament these entirely codes appearing in my practice and try my best to cabin by them.

To end with, in view of the fact that this has become a long-drawn-out post, I cargo space had a magickal name alter, so no advanced Yemaya Dreamcaster. My new Wiccan name is WaterLily Demon (Yes, I in particular capitalized the "L". This name suits my Innovative Kitchen Witch practice and I honest found out that it adds up to the enormously number of my be born name, 5. That's doubtless why I respected it so extreme seeing that I bent it!

Providential Be Witchlings,WaterLily Demon )0(


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008